Sunday, April 29, 2007

Becoming invisible

So much disappointments, too many down times... that is typically my life!

At such time, I wish I can be invisible from everyone, even from myself.

How would anyone can overcome this? I tried to overcome this by:

Talking with my very few friends, overloading myself with work, reading, sleeping, ... no luck.

Few minutes ago, I realized that I at some few moments in the past, I was just like a star sparkling in a dark night.
Although it is true that happiness is a state of someone's mind, it is also true that happiness is a state of some one inner spirit which may inlcude faith, self confidence, a staisfied ego.

Now I will recharge my very inner spiritual battery and get back soon.

Recarregando em andamento… espera por favor.

1 comment:

L.G. said...

can I write in Arabic I think u could read it .. yes :)
ok
ليه يا حسام كل اليأس ده على العموم قد يخفف عنك أن تعلم أن هناك ملايين في مصر كلماتك تسكن أقلامهم حتى ولو لم يكتبوها صراحة
join the club.