Monday, March 19, 2007

Searching for a lifetime wife!

During the last couple of months, I have been in the process of searching for a good match to be my wife! I did not try any online services, just asking my family members and closest friends.

Lucky me, there isn't any kind of success until now... it seems that there is something wrong with girls nowadays, ... well or may be something wrong with me to a tiny bit :)
I know I am not that good looking, not that rich, not that funny or even not that wise guy.
But on the other hand, I must have some good *attractive* points to someone out there in the outer space.

Thoughout my short experience, either ( I will call the candidate match the *target*) :
  • The target got engaged before I start the hand-shaking process.
  • The target is already engaged.
  • The target refuses after the hand-shaking process with her, and her family.

Well, this has to be for some good reason, which I don't know right now.
May be because time has not come yet for me to enter this golden cage *mariage*.

I am not very smart in dealing with girls. Just treating them like sisters.
May be because I have only sisters, I treat every girl as a one.
I have never tried to gain the love of any of the many girls I knew in my life.

And at work, I seek to gain my female colleagues' respect, but never their love ... may be because I feel it is not a place to find a lover there.

I think I need to revise my tactics and strategies, as the rate of failures I am hitting right now may make feel disappointed ... but as a baseline, as long as there still remains a single proper match, I will always try!

In all cases, it is them who are the LoSeRs :)

2 comments:

L.G. said...

أفحمتني ياراجل
ايه الكلام الكبير ده أمال مبتنجحش في ايه ؟ يعني خلصت كلية لو بتشتغل بس مخلصتش ده عيب أساسي كمان على فكرة يوم ما ربنا يرزقك الحب مش حتختار ومش حتعاملها كأنها أختك الحب والجواز رزق لا تتعجل وكمان بتدور على خير متاع الدنيا فاكر انك تلاقيه كده بالساهل لازم تتعب شوية
الولد اللي له إخوات بنات على العكس بيكون بيفهم البنت أكتر من الولد العادي كمان ممكن فعلا البنات مبتحبش الولد الخجول بصراحة
العمر قدامك لسه طويل وبشرى مادام كتبت عندك تعليق حتلاقي عروسة تتكعبل فيك زي ما عرفت طريق مدونتك من غير قصد
ربنا بيرتب الأمور خد بالأسباب ومتشغلش بالك بالنتائج وخليك مع العيلة والأصحاب وزملاء العمل أفضل
تحياتي

Hossameldin said...

I can't agree more... I am still searching :)